- 1 Costco organic chicken, cut up into pieces
- 1 Tablespoon rosemary chopped fine
- 1 Tablespoon smoked Paprika
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 2-3 Tablespoons of olive oil (you can use part butter too)
- If you have time, heat the above marinade ingredients (oil, paprika, rosemary, and salt) in a saucepan for a few minutes to blend and melt salt. Don’t worry if you don’t have time to heat the ingredients; you can just mix them.
- If you have time, put chicken pieces in a Ziploc bag with the sauce to marinate in the fridge for several hours/overnight. Don’t worry if you don’t have time to marinade.
- Coat a cookie sheet or broiling pan with aluminum foil and lay the chicken pieces out. (If cookie sheet doesn’t have sides, folds the foil up 1/2 an inch at the edges to retain juices.) Better not to bake in a deep pan so the skin gets crisper.
- Baste with the above sauce. (If you used your first batch of sauce as a marinade in the Ziploc, you’ll need to make a second batch to baste with, which gives it more flavor.)
- Bake chicken for about 1 hour at 375 degrees, turning and basting with sauce a few times while cooking.
- Also barbeques well. Baste a few times while cooking.
- Easy to serve with roasted potatoes, onions, carrots, etc. (I like to roast in avocado oil since it’s a “high heat” oil.)
Chicken is my all time fav! Perfect treat 🙂