Everything in the media these days about Artificial Intelligence (AI) seems to all be doom and gloom or super serious. For sure, they say, the robots are out to get us! But remember, Large Language Models are just mimicking what humans have already said somewhere. And some things we have said are funny! So I decided to find out if BARD has a funny bone!
Prompt: here is a joke: “If you design something idiot-proof, they will design a better idiot.” give me a list of 10 more similar to it.
- “Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.”
- “There is no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people.”
- “You can’t fix stupid.”
- “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
- “If you think you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room.”
- “A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.”
- “Common sense is not so common.”
- “Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
- “The world is full of smart people, but it’s also full of stupid people. And the stupid people are always the loudest.”
- “If you can’t beat them, join them.”
After the above success, I did another.
Prompt: got any more?
- “If you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish, he will sit in a boat all day and drink beer.”
- “The only thing that stands between me and total insanity is my complete and utter lack of intelligence.”
- “I’m not saying I’m stupid, but I’m the only one who can understand my genius.”
- “I’m not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.”
- “I’m not sure what’s worse: being stupid or being stupid and proud of it.”
- “I’m not saying I’m the dumbest person in the world, but I’m in the running.”
- “I’m not sure if I’m stupid or just lazy.”
- “I’m not sure if I’m smarter than the average bear, but I’m definitely better looking.”
- “I’m not sure if I’m a genius or just crazy.”
- “I’m not sure if I’m a complete idiot or just a work in progress.”
Feel free to quote these jokes. You can give credit to Bard, if you wish. Or use Google to see if Bard already felt free!
My next questions are: What gender is Bard? What are Bard’s “pronouns”?